A. Additional qualities and competencies required
- Thorough knowledge of re-insurance principles and practices
- Ability to analyze facts and make sound judgment
- Knowledge of the company financial policies and procedures including government laws and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of insurance business management
- Considerable knowledge of producing financial reports
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting principles and practices
- Good knowledge of Labour law and company HRM policies and procedures
- Good interpersonal, communication and computer application skill
- Good ability to manage his/her activities/documents as required
- Knowledge of Induction and training coordination
- Ability to undertake training impact assessment
- Dedication , hardworking capacity, Dependable & Team Player
B. Salary and Benefits:
- As per the company Salary Scale and Benefits package.
C. Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- Interested and qualified applicants can submit their non-returnable application, resume and copies of testimonials in person within 7(seven) working days starting the date of this announcement to the following address:
Ethio Life and General Insurance S.C.
HR & Facility Management Department
Around Meskel Flower in front of Tolip Olympia Hotel, Homes of Millions Building 5th floor.
For Further information,